Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Song For Wolf Clan: Dancing Hawk 2013 (1)

A Song for Wolf Clan
Dancing Hawk 2013
Book 1, pages 1-10

Transmissions from
Dancing Hawk:
The First

My Heart Song for the 21st century.
A song of myself and all of creation.

@@@@@@@@

Wednesday / Thursday June 26-27, 2013

MIDNIGHT

I am the dream
and I am the dreamer

I am the seed
and I am the feast

I am the little bird
and the hawk

I am the bringer of messages
from the other side

I am Dancing Hawk.

I am a scribe,
and a bringer of light
A door opener
and a gatekeeper of
the sacred fire.

I am the Buffalo
and the Coyote
and the Eagle
and the Bear

I am all of these
and none of these

I am the pure light
And I mind the wheel

I am a two-legged,
a woman,
and a pipe carrier for the wolf clan
of the fourth age of middle Earth

I sing and dance with
all of creation,
for the liberation
of all beings

I am the shadow,
and I am the light.

I am connected
to all things
and I am no thing
I am all things.
I am all of this,
and so are you.

I celebrate my connection
to all things,
and I celebrate my connection,
for all things.

I am Dancing Hawk  
and I sing my song
for the People

@@@@@@@@

REMEMBER

Coyote
twisted-hair
red and blue
This is the pipe Medicine
of Dancing Hawk

Coyote sees coyote.
I see you.

@@@@@@@@

PASSION MEETS COMPASSION

And the world turns Violet

I am a bringer
of the purple light –
innocence and experience,
the turn of the wheel
All is energy.
All is in flux. Mind the wheel
and do not attach

Bringer of balance
and bringer of chaos:
teach me to be teachable

@@@@@@@@

MY HOME

Ancient to me –
adolescent to the world:
Still forming
when the dreamtime
had already begun

Fearless and passionate,
strong and visionary:
No orphans.

The West
has yet to be won.

I sing from this beautiful place –
rugged and fresh;
full of life.
Help me to respect my elders
Help me to appreciate experience

I am eager
and my intent is clear;
Help me to be patient.

Help me to listen.

Help me to be a perfect holder of the teachings,
and a perfect transmitter of light

I am the mirror
and I am the face

Help me to serve
for the liberation of all beings

Help me to be teachable.

I am the seer of possibility,
and the passion of high summer
I am abundance,
and I am gratitude.
I am compassion.

I am all of these,
and none.
I am all of this,
and so are You.

I see me across the wheel
I choose my path

Energy mover
Harvest Fanatic

Listen, and be fed.

Opener of doors:
Help me to believe.
Help me to question,
Never doubt.

Knowing is in the belly.
Trust your gut.

I am Dancing Hawk

Scribe, teacher, student
I am a seeker
and a bringer

I am a gatekeeper
of the sacred fire
I sing my song
for the people

Help me to listen.

@@@@@@@@

AMBER FEARS

Ancient knowledge:
Mind the wheel
All is energy.
All is in flux
Dive in
And do not attach

Ancient knowledge
Prepares for
ancient knowledge

Intend. Build. Expand. Contract. Dissolve.

I choose this moment.

And this one.

I am all things, and I am no thing.
And so are you.

-dancinghawk


No comments:

Post a Comment