Friday, August 23, 2013

A Song For Wolf Clan (5): Dancing Hawk 2013

[A Song For Wolf Clan note: when I read these pieces, I hear a drum beat, steady, behind the words. Like a chant. Let yourself be taken up with the heartbeat of the drum as you read these words to yourself or out loud. May your journey be filled with light. –dancinghawk]

STAND UP

What Do You Stand For?

I stand for the liberation of all beings.
I sit,
and I listen

I stand,
and I sing

In this moment,
I dance with All of Creation

@@@@@@@@

The 4th Age of Middle Earth

I am Dancing Hawk
Pipe Carrier of the Wolf Clan
Of the 4th Age of Middle Earth

This is the time of Abundance,
And Gratitude.

The Time of Heart.

We have Been through the Knowing
and We sing for the liberation of all beings.

We sing for joy, and abundance.
We sing for true truth.

We sing for all the turns of the Wheel to be visible to us

And the Eagle cries.

We sing in our strength,
and we sing in our innocence.

We are all of these,
and so are you.

Beautiful Hummer Circles and Chirps
Looks me in the Eye
and Drinks from the Sage

Eagle calls.

I am the bringer of the purple light.
I was born with it,
and it cannot be taken away.

I have come to share it –
and I share it with You.

I am Dancing Hawk,
and I sing my song for the People.

Listen,
and You Will Be Fed.

@@@@@@@@

LIVE OUT LOUD

I am the silence,
and I am the song

Vocalizing allows release –
Thank you for listening

I am the Giver and Receiver of All Things
I mind the wheel
I do not attach
I am unafraid

And I am free

I am all places on the Wheel, and none at all.
I am all of this
And so are You.



-dancinghawk


@@@@@@@@

A Song For Wolf Clan (5): Dancing Hawk 2013
Book 1 of 4, pages 27-31

My Heart Song for the 21st century
A song of myself and All of Creation

@@@@@@@@

Written June 2013
Original content posted by dancinghawk.blogspot.com
Namaste!



No comments:

Post a Comment