Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Song For Wolf Clan (2) - Dancing Hawk 2013

A song for Wolf Clan
Dancing Hawk 2013
Book 1, pages 11-20

Transmissions from
Dancing Hawk:
The First

My Heart Song for the 21st century.
A song of myself and all of creation.

@@@@@@@@

Wednesday / Thursday June 26-27, 2013


TWISTED HAIR

This is my medicine for the People:
Strands of truth weave a web of coyote medicine

Trickster:
Help me to see what I cannot see
Help me to see the shadow
Help me to be the shadow
Help me to bring the light of understanding
to my sideways ways

Truth resonates
And a little goes far

I bring what you recognize
And I bring what you don't

I bring the fire
from North, South
East, and West,
and hold it for you
until you are ready

I am gentle
and I am kind

I am patient
and I am strong

Twisted Hair
Brings heavy medicine

I am Dancing Hawk
I am all of this, and
None of this.
All of this, I am.
And so are you.

Look to the Wheel.
Mind the Wheel,
Two-legged!
All of Creation
sings and dances

I sing and dance
with all of Creation

And so do You.

My medicine is
Trickster
and
Twisted Hair
with Wisdom:
Compassion and Passion
Vision and Abundance

I am gentle, and I am kind
I am strong, and I am patient

I am the conduit
and the form

I affect all things
and all things affect me

Look to the wheel,
and let it go

The wheel is information
I choose my path

Door Opener:
Thank you for the courage to walk my path

I am the sow-er
and I am the reaper

I am completion, and new beginnings

The Wheel goes on and on:
Intent moves Energy

Be Free

@@@@@@@@
Thursday morning
8am?

I am the actor,
and the stage
The troupe,
and the audience

I am forever your little yellow bird, singing my songs - and I am forever the green heart drawing out what is really real.

I sing a song of joy
and abundance

Possibility

Creation accepts All things.
I accept all things
And I let them go.

I am the Giver and Receiver of all things:
Sacred Feminine

I am the Intent, and I am the Passion:
Sacred Masculine

I am all of these
and none of these.

I am the Wheel.
I am All places on the Wheel.
I sing and dance with all of Creation
and Creation sings and dances
with me

The Wheel is information.
The Wheel allows discernment.
The Wheel allows clear intent.
The Wheel enables abundance.

Look to the Wheel
All is energy
All is in flux
Intent moves energy
Do not attach

@@@@@@@@

UNFOLDMENT

My Heart is Broken
And my true truths spill out
Sacred Water emerges -
The Earth and I are One

Creation accepts all things.
I accept all things.
I sit with my true truth
and listen
Sacred Fire emerges -
The Earth and I are One

I am Compassion
and I hear your song.

Listen.


@@@@@@@@


KWAN YIN


Receiver of Songs,
Hear my prayer:

Listener:
Teach me to Listen

Compassionate one:
Help me to see the Wheel

You have been a light to the People
for over a thousand years:
I am so grateful.
Help me to be a light for the People.
Thank you for showing me how powerful my light is - and how needed, and Welcome


@@@@@@@@


GOLDEN MOCCASINS

Eagle Flies
and I am the conduit;
I am the form.

A blessing for the People:
May your feet walk on the Red Road
May my light illuminate your way

Feel my blessing,
and the blessing of

All of Creation

A'ho.

All is Energy.
All is in Flux.
Do not attach.

-dancinghawk

No comments:

Post a Comment