Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Song For Wolf Clan (6): Dancing Hawk 2013


Listen:
I am the Requiredness
of the Situation
and I sing for the liberation
of All Beings

I am the scribe,
and I am the explorer
 -The Curiosity and The Discovery-

I am the Huntress:
May my darts hit their targets,
My arrows hit their marks.

Eagle calls

I sing for my liberation.
I sing for my freedom.
The Wheel Turns, and I Sing.

I am connected to All Things.
I celebrate my connection to all things,
and I celebrate, for all my connections

I am the weaver
and the web

Spider Woman:
Bare Your Soul

All is Energy
Intent moves Energy
Mind the Wheel
Dance with Creation

I am all things
and no thing
I turn with the Wheel
I am the Wheel

And so are You.

All is information.

Look:
See.

Listen:
Hear.

And let it go.

Look:
See

Listen:
Hear

And Turn with the Wheel


@@@@@@@@


You are welcome here,
In my heart –
But this is not your place.

Visit. Exchange. Connect. Separate.

This is the natural way of things.

I am separate,
but I am not alone.

I am connected to All things,
and All things are connected with me.

I celebrate All my connections,
and for All my connections.

I am Dancing Hawk
and I sing my song for the people.

Question,
Never doubt.

I am all things,
and so are You.

Mind the Wheel.

I am the reflection
and the light

I am a true student of Ten Bears, first in his lineage and Opener of Doors

I seek the light
and I bring the light

I serve for the liberation of all beings:

May I be a perfect holder of the teachings,
and a perfect transmitter of light

I reflect the light
and I am the light

I am Whole and Complete

And so Are You.


-dancinghawk


@@@@@@@@

A Song For Wolf Clan (6): Dancing Hawk 2013
Book 1 of 4, pages 32-37

My Heart Song for the 21st century
A song of myself and All of Creation

@@@@@@@@

Written June 2013
Original content posted by dancinghawk.blogspot.com
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment