Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Song For Wolf Clan (4): Dancing Hawk 2013

GOLDEN-RINGED BULL

I am the sugar,
and I am the exchange

I am the sweetness,
and I am the strength

I am whole,
and complete,

And I am Nothing.

I know Nothing.

This is Wisdom:
Look to the Wheel

I am all places on the Wheel
And none at all.
I am a Bringer of Light, and Shadow
and so are You


@@@@@@@@


GROUNDED

Earth Mother:
Help me to feel every step

Sky Father:
Help me to complete every breath

I am the Bringer of Completion,
and the Bringer of New Beginnings

Look to the Wheel,
and Do Not Attach


@@@@@@@@


SKULL CUP

I am the Grateful Dead
And I am the Grateful Living

I choose my path, and
I accept my outcomes with Gratitude.

All is Energy
All is in Flux

Help me to be a light for the people, that we may drink together from the Abundant Cup of Gratitude

I serve the liberation of All Beings
and Gratitude is the Path to Completion.

Heart and Lungs
Feeling and Breath
Brought together
Open a Door to Spirit

No need for Dogma
Feel it for yourself.
Breathe it in,
And Breathe it out.

Connect.

I am the Wheel
I am the Body,
and the Breath
I am the Spirit

I am all of these, and none.
And so are You.


-dancinghawk


@@@@@@@@

A Song For Wolf Clan (4): Dancing Hawk 2013
Book 1, pages 23-26

My Heart Song for the 21st century
A song of myself and All of Creation

@@@@@@@@

[Written Thursday June 27, 2013]


No comments:

Post a Comment