Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Song For Wolf Clan (3): Dancing Hawk 2013


THE RED ROAD

The Path of Heart and Passion,
Supported by Gratitude,
and Compassion

The Red Road is Narrow
The Red Road is My Path
The Red Road
is the Path of Heart

Help me to walk in a good way

Help me to listen

Help me to see the Wheel –
for my place in it shifts constantly.
I am All things, and No thing.
I am All of this, and so are You.

Help me to sing and dance
with All of Creation
Help me to see the Wheel
Be the Wheel

I am nothing
I know nothing

I am all of this
and none of this
and so are You

Door Opener:
I am all possibility
I see my paths
I choose my path

Give me the courage to follow it.


-dancinghawk


@@@@@@@@

A Song For Wolf Clan (3): Dancing Hawk 2013
Book 1 of 4, pp. 21-22
Written Thursday a.m. June 27, 2013

My Heart Song for the 21st century.
A song of myself and all of creation.

@@@@@@@@

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you dancinghawk. The Red Road is the Path of Heart. May we have the courage to follow it.

    ReplyDelete